Skip to content
Stop Listening to Your ‘Bro’ About What Drives Women Wild and What They Want…
When it comes to sex, you want to listen to a females’ perspective.
We know what we like, we know what makes our toes curl and we can tell you exactly what to do.
We also know what we hate, what makes us cringe, and what we just wish we would stop doing.
Seriously guys, some moves just need to be retired.
And that is what this book is about.
What She Wants is a book for men, but written by a female.
This is the ultimate guide to what women actually want and exactly how to give it to us.
Inside you’ll learn everything you need to know to perform like a modern-day Casanova.
I wrote this book to be action-orientated, I want it to act as a blueprint for you. So don’t worry, this isn’t just theory, this is all actionable content.
You’ll learn everything a woman wants, how to take both your sexual experiences to the next level, how to instigate sex, and much, much more.
Don’t make the mistake of thinking you know it all, because trust me, you don’t. You might know more than some guys, but you’re still woefully undereducated.
Take this opportunity to dive into the female psyche and you’ll outclass any previous partners she’s ever had!
Inside you’ll learn:
– The 6 Things You Need To Know About Women & Sex
– How To Set The Stage For Sex So That She Is The One Wanting It More Than You
– The Keys To Dirty Talk & How To Start It
– Foreplay From a Female Perspective
– Sex & How To Take Both Your Orgasms To The Next Level
– The Best Positions She Wants You To Use
– How To Add Some Kinkiness To Your Relationship
And much, much more.
So, what are you waiting for?
Stop floundering in the waters of mediocre sex and take the opportunity to get inside the female psyche and find out what we TRULY want.
You’ll never be the same after reading this book. And, your partner won’t be either!
You can thank me later.
SIZE: less than 1 MB
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device