Beautifully presented in a hardcover matte finish with glossy, ultra-premium magazine style pages, this 110 page hard copy of Trading with Price vol. 1 measures 29.7 x 21.0 cm and is your essential guide to forecast market prices.
The Time Factor looks at the financial markets in a way you have never looked at them before. Find out why the Dow Jones is headed to 30,000 by subscribing, now! Your subscription will entitle you to receive the monthly report as well as exclusive regular updates on the United States, Australian and Indian equity markets as well as Gold, Precious Metals and currencies. We use our own proprietary indicators to identify the major time cycles dictating when stocks and commodities are likely to go higher or lower.
Trading with Time
The second but most prized instalment of the Time Factor course, this hardcover manual contains 83 pages of ultra-premium magazine style quality, and measures 29.7 x 21.0 cm. It will be your everlasting guide to the TIME FACTOR and mastering the markets
Volume 2 of this course will absolutely blow your mind. Learn how to “time” a market and the techniques that can forecast bull market highs and bear market lows to the exact day. This volume is all about identifying “when” is the best time to buy or sell.
Magnificently presented with easy to follow lessons and detailed coloured charts, you will learn how to forecast future market tops and bottoms years in advance with the Time Factor.
We are certain that these techniques will work in any liquid market.
TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE
UNDERSTANDING THE TIME FACTOR
– How to identify repeating time frames within a market
– How the major time frames work in the market
– The key time frames ending the 20 year bear market in gold
– The time cycles calling the 2011 all-time high in gold
– Anniversary dates
–trading to Time– my own proprietary forecasting tool
– knowing when a trading to Time date will work
– how to calculate and divide a yearly cycle of time
– the highest probability time counts
– how to calculate calendar time into degrees (simply)
– the predictable yearly highs and lows in 2000 and 2001 (ASX 200)
– the repeating time counts in 2011 and 2012 (S&P500)
THE MASTER TIME FACTOR EXPLAINED – SIMPLY
– the Gann Decade Cycle
– calculating a 10 year Road Map calendar
– The Great Master Time Cycle
– The 20 Year Master Time Cycle
– The fourth dimension – using 20 year time cycles
– The simple way to use the 20 year Master Time Calculator
– How to use the Master Time Cycles to create a forecast
– Looking to the future – what do the major time cycles tell us (in 2017)