Skip to content
The truth is, there are several ways to invest in Real Estate and they each have their own pros and cons.
In this 6-part course, experts will walk you through the following Real Estate Investment methods:
Buy & Holds
You will learn:
– How to Get Your First Rental Property by House Hacking
– How To Build Wealth with Rental Property + Plus a Real Look at What It Takes To Be a Landlord
– The Difference Between Tax Deeds & Tax Liens + How To Find Tax Deed Properties in Your State
– What it Takes to Successfully Flip a Property
– Wholesaling 101: How to Find Your First Deal + How to Analyze a Deal
– How to start investing in Tax Liens with as little as $400
PLUS, you get to see the replay of the AFTER PARTY.
The AFTER PARTY is a 1.5 hour Q&A with all of the Summit Presenters! It’s a must-see! Some of the questions you have may have been asked in during this Q&A.
SIZE: 1,8 GB
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device