INSTRUCTOR’S NOTE — WHY I MADE THIS COURSE
Welcome to my life’s work
- 11.3 million.
- That’s the number of views the “content” we created for our clients got over the last nine months.
- People want me to talk about growth hacks or loopholes we found with Facebook ads. But our formula comes down to one thing we believe does a healthier job of capturing what we do: storytelling.
- The words you put out in the wild have the power to move the masses. Getting people to read your blog post, homepage copy, or newsletter gives you a few priceless minutes to make an in-depth, intellectual connection with anyone, anywhere in the world.
Growth begins with words. Stories, they move people.
- And moving people is magical for building your thing on your own terms, without worrying about competition.
The reason is simple:
- People don’t desire products. They desire feelings that products give them.
- And storytelling is an incredible tool that acknowledges such distinction, a tool so few people are capable of using or understand the true potential of.
Writing is the most radical thing you can do without spending any money.
- I first realized the power of storytelling back in 2014. From my little desk in my little room from the middle of nowhere, I was publishing stories that generated more traffic than by those companies with an army of writers.
- It was true. Writing was the most radical thing you could do without spending any money. My stories were traveling the world while I slept, searching for opportunities on my behalf.
Sale page: https://growthsupply.com/learn-to-write/
Growth Supply – From 0 to 1 Million Visitors