SYSTEMology® is the fastest and most effective way for you to take an owner-centric-zero-systems business to one which operates like a well-oiled machine.
Here’s what you’ll get:
Session 1. Define
- The first step in our process is to identify your Critical Client Flow™ (CCF). Only by identifying and focusing on the critical steps in your lead generation, conversion and delivery, will you be able to get the quickest traction.
- One common misconception about business systemisation is that you will need to document hundreds of systems before seeing results. The truth is, simply documenting and systemising your CCF (which could be anywhere between 10 – 20 systems) will have a marked impact on your business.
Session 2. Assign
- Next up, you’ll discover why the business owner is the worst person to document systems and processes. Your next step is to identify the core departments, department heads and the responsibly of recording how the business is currently run, gets delegated. At the end of this session, it will be clear what systems need to be created and who will be responsible for them.
- We will blow away the myth, once and for all, that it is the business owners responsibilities to be creating systems.
Session 3. Extract
- Next, you’ll discover the quick and easy way to capture how your team is currently delivering your products and services. We’ll share the tools, resources, and systems to make this possible. You’ll also understand the difference between “recording the task” and “documentation”, how critical it is to split these two, and how to get it all done for minimum wage.
- Never again will you or your team fall for the “I don’t have time” excuse when systemising… we have a system that does the heavy lifting for you.
Session 4. Organise
- Having great systems is one thing, but keeping them formatted and organised consistently – and easy to find – is another. You’ll peek behind the curtain and see how we run our business on auto pilot.
Session 5. Integrate
- With great systems now in place, the next step is to integrate it with your team. The goal is to have everyone recognise that this is simply “the way things are done around here”. Fostering a culture of ‘systems thinking’ within your team is almost as vital as the systems themselves. Never again say “Yeah, but my team won’t follow our systems” – we’ll show you how to get everyone’s buy in.
Session 6. Scale
- In this step, we’ll show you how to identify the systems critical for scaling your business – including financial systems, human resource systems, and management systems. There will be a specific focus on getting your recruitment, onboarding and training processes right, as these are critical to growth and fostering the systems thinking mindset.
- With the foundations up, you’ll actually discover how systems and process open your business up for creativity and opportunity – critical elements of scale!
Session 7. Optimise
- The final step in the process is to be the process of optimisation – most people try to do this too early. Using a variety of methods, you will learn how to quickly and easily identify opportunities for optimisation. This may include everything from modelling best practises to measuring the specific output of systems and making improvements.
- You’ll get a step-by-step system, proven to work and guaranteed to take your business to the next level.
SalesPage : https://www.systemology.com/online-program/
Dave Jenyns – SYSTEMology Team Accelerator