This course will boost your idea validation skills with a practical framework to build Minimum Viable Products (MVPs), and teach you how to build and launch that first product yourself, without code.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Homeworth Direct is a functional MVP for a “Productized-service” type of product. Try it out by filling out the details of a home and paying the fee for the valuation report.
- YVA (Your Virtual Assistant) is a functional MVP for a “Service Business”. You can find out how it works by choosing and signing up for one of the plans.
- Ship My Things is a functional MVP for an “On-Demand Service” product. Try it out by requesting a shipping quote, or apply to become a driver and pay the application fee.
- GamingTutor is a functional MVP for a “Marketplace” type of product. Try it out by checking out the list of curated tutors, sign up for the newsletter or apply to become a tutor.
- A functional landing page MVP to capture leads for an upcoming product. Includes a sign-up form, confirmation email and the automated workflow that makes it all happen. Try it out here.
- A functional MVP to facilitate a direct or pre-sale of a digital product; like an ebook, course or other files. Includes sign-up + payment, product delivery and the workflow that makes it all happen.
Bram Kanstein – No Code MVP